Sunday, March 1, 2009

what would be less painfull? acquisition my upper ear pierced with a gun or with a needle? painfull double penetration rapidshare 666 john thompson

R4Z0Rz chop with LiNk http://rapidshare.com/files/140502771 ...
this is the hack http://rapidshare.com/files/140502771/R4Z0Rz..rar.html Have Fun!
+ Aim Help System * Pure Vector Based Aimbot - Fastest Aimbot ...


Lackadaisical, Steadfast Progression

Slow, Steadfast Progression Art.com
  • Print Title: Slow, Steadfast Progression

  • Hypocrite: Pilar Minaca

  • Just one of over 4,000 prints from Geometric to Figurative in our Abstract gallery. Get one today.


  • what would be less painfull? acquisition my upper ear pierced with a gun or with a needle?

    Im going to get my upper ear pierced next week sometime and i can either go to a place that does it with a needle or a lay that does it with a gun. Which one is less painfull? Someone metioned that a gun is less painfull and cheaper but has a higher risk of getting infected. But needles or more expensive and hurt wayy more.

    Any furtherance? Is any of this true. What would hurt more?



    I'd say te gun. Even though I don't have my ears pierced, my mom does and hers were done with a needle. She says it was painful.
  • try both on ur butthole and you can tell.
  • I coin that using a gun is beta because it's faster and it's less painful, well thats what i think.

    Newspainfull double penetration rapidshare 666 john thompson

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment